Muddle Your Way Through Being a Grandparent
Aimed at today’s generation of grandparents who refuse to be treated as befuddled old dears, this award-
Worried you might not be a competent gran or gramps? Well, don’t panic! Yet. This will arm you with the essential tips and tricks the so-
• What to do if your grandchild is ugly.
• Ways to inform your daughter she’s a hopeless mum.
• Which illnesses to fake to get out of babysitting.
• Simple ways to make your war stories more exciting.
• What happens when grannies go evil.
• How to spot if you’re losing your memory.
Of course, you could read a normal book on grandparenting, full of nice, fluffy ways to bond with your grandchild and Oprah-
Your children have an agenda here, and you need to understand what it is. Even now, they are plotting ways to exploit your energy, money and digestive biscuits.
With this book, the fight back begins . . .
Praise for 'Muddle Your Way Through Fatherhood':
“A witty, must-
“Rude, crude and perfect for all dads to be… Hilarious!” -
“Comedic genius -
“The book dads across the world have been waiting for all their lives, letting you in on the insider secrets the so-