From the riot-torn streets of Belfast to the bleak moors of the Falklands and the
scorched deserts of Iraq, Royal Marine Commando Geoff Nordass has been an eyewitness
to some of the bloodiest conflicts of the late twentieth century.
GEOFF’S ARMY CAREER INCLUDES:
• Arctic warfare training in an elite unit
• The China-Hong Kong border
• The Falklands War
• Northern Ireland, at the height of the Troubles
• With NATO in Norway
• Parachutist, coxswain, hovercraft specialist
• Served in support of SBS forces
HIS SECURITY WORK:
• Bodyguard to Mohammed and Dodi al-Fayed
• Directed security on cruise liners
• Ran a private security mission in Iraq at the height of the insurgency, as comrades
fell victim to suicide bombers, convoy ambushes and assassinations.
Commando is an epic story of courage, loyalty, endurance and loss – and a remarkable
insight into one of the world’s most famous fighting regiments.